Hey guys!! This is just a quick post just to say I have a new blog and I will be posting on the new blog. Our new blog is basically the same topic, if you like our posts on this blog, we are sure you’ll love our new posts on our new blog.
I will hopefully still be posting on this blog. It’s just I’ve got a lot of college work.
New Blog: http://JordansBlog.iblogger.org
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 6,100 times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Hi Guys! I know it’s only Christmas Eve today but tomarrow I won’t have time to post this post, so here is the post!
I don’t have a lot to say but I hope you have a Merry Christmas and it’s almost 2016! Also I don’t know if I’m gonna leave this blog next year? But that not might happen. I’m also surprised we have not had any snow this year, it’s really cold outside but no snow we did have some snow last year. Maybe it might snow in January or February?
Thanks for reading this post. Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
Hi Guys! So tomarrow it’s Christmas Day! And I have not had any blogging Christmas ideas and this post should be good anyway.
- Watch a boring movie, so watching a boring movie will make you fall asleep, maybe watch something you really hate.
- Read a boring book, reading a boring book will also work.
- Play Games, playing games will make you fall asleep, but it may take a while.
- Listen to music, listening to music might work? But I don’t think it will make you fall asleep unless your watching the music video.
- If you can’t still fall asleep just think it’s a normal night, don’t think about Christmas because if you do your never gonna fall asleep.
Here are some other things you can do which are not listed above… Cleaning, Drawing, Dancing and if nothing works just stay up until your tired.
Thanks for reading this post! Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
So here’s the best Christmas songs but these are the most saddest Christmas songs to listen to, here’s a list of the saddest Christmas songs with the YouTube Videos.
Lilly Allen – Somewhere only we know, this is not the original version, this version was used for the Christmas TV advert back in 2013, the original version was written by a rock band called Keane.
The Pogues – Fairytale of New York
Wham – Last Christmas
So i hope you enjoyed this post? Anyway there is more Christmas songs but I can’t post them there’s too many.